Softlink IC Blog
Subscribe to our regular updates
The Softlink IC #gotknowledge2020 Survey Report is Here!
Softlink Information Centres, developers of the Liberty library management system, has always sought to gain an even deeper understanding of the library and knowledge centers and their staff. The management and sharing of knowledge is our common passion.
Our #gotknowledge survey sought to increase our understanding of the challenges, staffing and resource levels, budgetary constraints, and the services offered by those in our sector. It also sought opinions on future trends from those who responded.
The number of responses reinforced what we already know – that the commitment of knowledge sector workers to sharing and contributing information is at the core of who they are. We would like to thank them once again for taking the time to help us become better informed!
Since the survey closed, we have been working to collate and analyze the information contained in the completed surveys. We promised, once that work was completed, that we would release a report on the findings.
In November, we released a teaser in the form of an infographic to give you a sneak peek at a few of the key findings. It seemed to attract a great deal of interest!
So, without further ado, here it is – Softlink IC’s #gotknowledge2020 survey report:
We would welcome your feedback! If you have any suggestions for next year’s survey, or are inspired by some of the thoughts and experiences that were noted in the report, please let us know. You can send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Contact Us button on our website.
- You or Your LMS Vendor – Who Controls Your Library’s Business and Security Settings?
- Employee Spotlight – Jeff O’Keeffe
- Got Satellite Collections? Manage Them with Liberty Link
- The Softlink Scoop – Edition 03/2019
- 5 Brilliant Benefits of Liberty v5 to Whet Your Appetite
- So You Think Your Library Homepage is an Attention Grabber? Wait ‘til you Personalise it!
- Data Conversion – Why Softlink Information Centres Does it Better
- The Softlink Scoop – Edition 02/2019
- Showcasing Liberty and illumin at ALIA’s 2019 Conference
- Softlink IC’s First Liberty Virtual User Group Meetings for 2019