The illumin Knowledge & Research Management System
Shine light on the value of your research with illumin, a powerful knowledge & research management software solution
MANAGE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S KNOWLEDGE
Flexible Request and Response Management
illumin has a robust request management interface, featuring:
- Multiple ways to generate and respond to requests
- A searchable knowledge base that retains all information passed through the system
- Email alerts to notify requesters and researchers of any updates made to their requests
- The ability to subscribe to requests in progress
- Unlimited custom forms and fields to capture the information you need
- Responses that may include rich text, multimedia, web resources and attachments
Increase Productivity and Streamline Management
illumin helps streamline your research and protects your organization’s valuable knowledge:
- At-a-glance and summary reports can be viewed and downloaded to determine service quality, staff efficiency and workload
- Priority and sensitive requests can be marked for attention. Sensitive requests cannot be accessed by other users, except the requester, researcher and team leader
- Stopwatch feature accurately tracks time spent researching and providing responses
- Email integration is supported at every step of the request workflow
Full Text Search
Reporting & Analytics
First Class Support
Integrating a library management or request and research system with third-party solutions can have a huge impact on efficiency and user experiences. Liberty and illumin offer a wide range of integrations to help manage resources, requests and research.
Library Management System (LMS) software is an effective solution to help companies manage their corporate content with ease, granting access to a diverse collection of research material, eBooks, manuals, journals, documents, and books. But why should businesses purchase LMS software? This blog will provide you with five great reasons why an LMS can be beneficial for organizations of any size!
When you’re running a 1-person library, there are many strategies you can employ to ensure success. From organizing and managing your time, to leveraging technology, and getting creative with marketing, there’s a lot to consider.
As a librarian, you know that a well-stocked library is an asset in any organization. But have you considered adding a mobile app to your cache of resources?
In our earlier blog, we explored the world of parliamentary librarians and looked at a few of the essential soft skills for your overall success as a librarian. In summary, librarians should have research, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to effectively assist borrowers or users.
Libraries are some of the most exciting places to work, and as a librarian, you get to use a variety of skills every day. In this blog series, we’ll look at the types of skills and knowledge necessary for working in a library, knowledge or resource center. And we’ll showcase some specific sectors where you’re bound to find a librarian!
This is a blog with a twist. We know Liberty is packed full of fantastic features and functionality. Once of its best features is the flexible and customizable homepage which means you can create a homepage or OPAC (online public access catalog) as unique as your organization.
Everyone has heard of the library, but have they heard of your Library? Libraries are amazing places, and are full of information and resources that can benefit anyone who steps inside. Promoting your library is essential to its success, we all know this. But how can you get people to visit your library if they don’t even know it exists?