The illumin Knowledge & Research Management System
Shine light on the value of your research with illumin, a powerful knowledge & research management software solution
MANAGE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S KNOWLEDGE
Flexible Request and Response Management
illumin has a robust request management interface, featuring:
- Multiple ways to generate and respond to requests
- A searchable knowledge base that retains all information passed through the system
- Email alerts to notify requesters and researchers of any updates made to their requests
- The ability to subscribe to requests in progress
- Unlimited custom forms and fields to capture the information you need
- Responses that may include rich text, multimedia, web resources and attachments
Increase Productivity and Streamline Management
illumin helps streamline your research and protects your organization’s valuable knowledge:
- At-a-glance and summary reports can be viewed and downloaded to determine service quality, staff efficiency and workload
- Priority and sensitive requests can be marked for attention. Sensitive requests cannot be accessed by other users, except the requester, researcher and team leader
- Stopwatch feature accurately tracks time spent researching and providing responses
- Email integration is supported at every step of the request workflow
Full Text Search
Reporting & Analytics
First Class Support
Alpacalypse! Wild Alpacas Spotted in Libraries and Research Management Centers!
That’s right, you herd it here first! Wild alpacas have been spotted in libraries and other businesses across the UK, US, and Australia, with reported sightings increasing every week!
Here’s To Another Successful Liberty Conference in Wellington!
It is always sad when an event you looked forward to becomes a memory. The Softlink IC Liberty conference at the National Library of New Zealand in Wellington was one of those.
Big Data and Its Value to Knowledge Professionals
Knowledge professionals are well versed in managing data. With the rise of big data, they have more opportunities to reinforce their value. Big data also comes with some exciting challenges.
Employee Spotlight – Jeff O’Keeffe
Based in Softlink’s Australian office, Jeff is part of the Southern Hemisphere support team. We get to know a little bit more about Jeff in our latest in our Softlink Information Centres Employee Spotlight series.
Alex’s Top 5 Ways illumin Helps Research Centre Staff
illumin, Softlink Information Centre’s Knowledge and Request Management System, has a new representative, Alex the Alpaca. Alex is a fan of illumin and quite good at explaining the value of illumin as the ultimate way to manage the complexity of tasks required of research centre staff.
Recent Blog Articles