Softlink IC Blog
Subscribe to our quarterly update
The Softlink Scoop – Edition 04/2019
Social services teams – Health and Safety Associates (HASAs) in San
Board meeting minutes identify there are plans afoot to open what is currently referred to as British Library North in the UK city of Leeds. The British library has had a presence in the Yorkshire town of Boston Spa for a long time. It wants to improve and expand its presence. The aim is to increase access to the national
The 24th of March 2019 That’s Debatable topic was “Will Technology Save Us?”. Before the debate started more than 50% of a 150 strong crowd answered Yes to believing it would. After listening to the debate between industry experts, the vote changed to only 25% of the crowd believing it will save us! What do you think?
The authors discuss the work done by 4 partners, CILIP, KPMG, CIO Connect
A TOW report into how or if news outlets (and other
- You or Your LMS Vendor – Who Controls Your Library’s Business and Security Settings?
- Employee Spotlight – Jeff O’Keeffe
- Got Satellite Collections? Manage Them with Liberty Link
- The Softlink Scoop – Edition 03/2019
- 5 Brilliant Benefits of Liberty v5 to Whet Your Appetite
- So You Think Your Library Homepage is an Attention Grabber? Wait ‘til you Personalise it!
- Data Conversion – Why Softlink Information Centres Does it Better
- The Softlink Scoop – Edition 02/2019
- Showcasing Liberty and illumin at ALIA’s 2019 Conference
- Softlink IC’s First Liberty Virtual User Group Meetings for 2019