Softlink IC Blog
Subscribe to our regular updates
Have you Completed Our 2021 #gotknowledge Annual Library Survey Yet?
The response to Softlink IC’s second #gotknowledge Library Survey has been outstanding with many librarians and library staff already sharing their feedback with us. We are excited to see that the 2021 survey will be bigger and better than last year. The survey closing date has been extended to the 31st of August, so don’t miss your chance to participate if you haven’t already!
The Survey’s Purpose
Our Annual Library Survey serves to:
- Give library workers a voice about what services they provide and their goals.
- Helps us gain further insight into the changes, impacts, and trends in the library world.
This survey is an opportunity for Softlink IC to understand more deeply the changes, impacts and trends in the knowledge sector. You can read more about the purpose of the survey here.
Your participation will help us produce another benchmark report formulated from everyone’s responses which we will share with you and the global library community.
More is More!
The adage of ‘less is more’ does not apply to survey responses. We can never get enough information so for those who have not yet responded we ask that you spare us a few minutes to do so. Why not send the survey link to your colleagues and those in the industry with whom you collaborate!
We understand you are busy, and really do appreciate your help so that together we continue to build an ongoing picture of our industry.
What Happens with Your Survey Responses?
Once the survey window is closed, all the information you kindly provide us with will be analyzed for inclusion in our 2021 report. If you haven’t yet, why not take a moment to read last year’s survey report.
Should you choose to provide your personal and your organization’s details, they will be secured and kept confidential. If you prefer to remain anonymous that is perfectly fine!
The report will be shared first with everyone who completes this year’s survey and provides a contact email address. It will then be made available on the Softlink IC site at a later date for anyone who wishes to read it.
Once again Softlink IC thanks you in advance for your participation and looks forward to your responses. We all learned a lot from last year and believe we will learn from each other again this year. If we can help you with any questions you may have, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You or Your LMS Vendor – Who Controls Your Library’s Business and Security Settings?
- Employee Spotlight – Jeff O’Keeffe
- Got Satellite Collections? Manage Them with Liberty Link
- The Softlink Scoop – Edition 03/2019
- 5 Brilliant Benefits of Liberty v5 to Whet Your Appetite
- So You Think Your Library Homepage is an Attention Grabber? Wait ‘til you Personalise it!
- Data Conversion – Why Softlink Information Centres Does it Better
- The Softlink Scoop – Edition 02/2019
- Showcasing Liberty and illumin at ALIA’s 2019 Conference
- Softlink IC’s First Liberty Virtual User Group Meetings for 2019